Tuesday, June 28, 2011

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN! 10 DAYS LEFT!

WOWZA! We only have 10 days until my due date! It is getting SO close! We're so happy to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It honestly seems like I have been pregnant for 5 years! THANK HEAVENS pregnancy doesn't last that long, I wouldn't survive! HAHA.

We had our MD appt yesterday, and things are staying the same, not much progress. :( I haven't had any contractions up to this point, so it may be a while before things get going!

A few of my "FUN" symptoms as of late:
*I am retaining a TON of water! Since it's been so HOT, my feet swell up like BALLOONS. It is such a joy. Braden comes home to his wife reclining on the couch, except my head is on the foot rest and my feet are straight up in the air! Oh goodness, It is a sight! My feet are the most noticable, but I've got extra water all over the place!

*Berkley has set up camp along my right side...she is CONSTANTLY pushing against my hip and my ribs...and it is quite uncomfortable!

*INSOMNIA- ugh, I am having the hardest time falling asleep! I bounce around from our bed, to the guest bed, and the couch...with a few trips to and from the bathroom...it is SO frustrating, because I am SO tired! Just can't get comfy anymore...

Other than that, we are surviving! Braden is such a trooper, and really is so patient and loving with me and my pregnant CRAZINESS! I've really got it good with him--he's a keeper! ;)

We can't wait until Berkley decides to make her debut! Hopefully sometime soon! :)

***LOVE***
The Brown's

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! Cant wait to hear when she gets here!! I cant wait to see pictures of her! She is gonna be so cute!! Once you get feeling good let me know and we can get our little girlies together so they can become friends!! (i wont feel bad if its a few months! You need time to recoup!!) :-)

    ReplyDelete