Here are some pictures and updates from the past few weeks!
Everyone just crowds around her....she is the center of attention! Especially when she is awake!
She also had her first trip out to GMA Lyle's. Here she is with her Aunt Joce and Uncle Jake!
Just a snoozin'....
Some early morning smirks in her sleep...so precious!
Getting to know BIG SISTER Bella...Bella is still so curious about her and sniffs her like crazy!
Sporting her"DADDY" attire...she has loads of it!
SURPRISE visit from GMA & GPA Lyle!
After Daddy's softball game...Berkley hasn't missed one yet!
She basically snoozes the whole time! :)
GREAT GRANDPARENTS! They couldn't get enough of her! :) Neither can we!
Just checkin' everything out!
Bouncin' on the trampoline...
Chillin' in the swing from her aunties--she LOVES it!
Snoozing with Daddy!
We went to the Salt Lake Bee's game...and this little sweetie SLEPT basically the entire time! Only woke up to eat!
My little sweetie pie! Just love her to pieces! She is getting so big already!
Hope you all enjoyed the pictures! Here's a brief family update...
- Berkley will be 4 WEEKS tomorrow! TIME FLIES!! She is growing up so fast, and I'm so glad I am home to catch every moment!
- Braden is working a TON...still playing softball, a little golf...and is busy with Young Men's. He is loving being a daddy and can't get enough of this cutie!
- As for mommy, I get to spend all day every day with this precious little girl! It is the best! I have been moved from my calling in the Sunbeams to the Valiant 9 class...because it will be LOADS easier with the babe. I am looking forward to it!
- Bella is adjusting to the baby just fine! She spends a little more time outside than usual, but seems to be coping well. She is so curious about her baby sister and is constantly checkin' her out and sniffin' around...I find it quite adorable. Love both my girls!
***LOVE***
The Brown's :)



Congrats! She is so precious & beautiful! Enjoy her while she is little and cuddle as much as possible!
ReplyDelete