My Family and I went and checked out the Pumpkin Walk this year. I don't remember the last time I went to one of these...I was YOUNG! It was ALOT cooler when I was younger, that's for sure! It was still fun to go out with the fam. Braden wasn't able to go, he was @ young men's. So we missed him. :( Berkley SLEPT through the whole thing! haha, silly girl. Which was fine with me, because it was FREEZING. She was bundled up nice...had she been awake, she would have wanted to get out and see what was going on!
Jocelyn and I wore the EXACT. SAME. outfit that day. So funny! We decided to make a Jamie sandwich! :)
The Blondies, freezing their bums off...
This was the best part of the evening...I was having a blast!!! I was honesly waiting in lines with little kids to get my face in these things! I'm sure if Braden were there and Berk was awake, they would have been extremely embarrassed of me. HAhaHAha. Oh well! Jamie and I had an enjoyable time! :)
TOY STORY!
WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE
CINDARELLA...PRINCESS LOOKS GOOD ON ME HUH? ;)
HARRY POTTER
THE GENIE
Here is my BEAUTIFUL baby girl! She is 3 1/2 months old here and just growing TOO FAST! She learns new things everyday, and you can just see those wheels turning in her head.
She loves putting anything and everything she can grab into her mouth. She is at the stage of pulling hair and earrings (OUCH!), and we think she is already teething!!
We decided this year to do a PUMPKIN CARVING/SUSHI party for Halloween this year...and we had our own personal SUSHI CHEF!! Braden made some amazing sushi!
We all loved it!
Here are the babies checking each other out. It was so funny. Berkley started smiling @ Zaylee at one point...ADORABLE! We tried to get them to give each other kisses...which leads us to our next photo...
...we are not sure why Zaylee looks so angry. This picutre is going to go down in history. HAHAHA.
SO FUNNY!
Berkley Marie's 1st Halloween! Checking out her 1st Pumpkin!
She was fascinated by the orange! :)
Oh Jamie. So angry @ the pumpkin.
Mr Tracen Lee...CHEESIN' IT! :) Love him.
Everyone focused up on carving their masterpieces!!!
We had some halloween music playing in the background...and Tracen was just dancing the night away. Jamie and I took turns being his partner!
All finished. How pretty!
...but this is much prettier! :) haha. JK!
Here's Berkley on her 1st Halloween!
We Love {HATE} Halloween! CHEESE!
Berk does love her "mummy" though! :)
***LOVE***
The Brown's :)

No comments:
Post a Comment