Thursday, February 9, 2012

HAPPY 50TH SPENCER!

Last week, we celebrated my FIL's 50th Birthday! WAHOO! Beth planned and executed a SURPRISE party for him @ Coppermill! It was quite the success! Brade, Berk, and I were the "DELIVERY" people...it was so exciting! Here are some pic's of the blessed event...
MMMMM....Cake!
Those 50 year old lungs had a few issues blowing out the candles....haha....he eventually got them all! ;)

The display table...
....little trip down memory lane!
And of course, this little doll face was the life of the party...She just had a jolly good time with everyone! Always LOVE a good excuse to wear a golden party dress! ow! ow! :)
 Chillin' with Grandma B....
 Berk loves her some Mommy kisses!
(Mommy loves them even more!)
 Getting her socializing on...
Sitting in a high chair like a big girl!

We had a great time partying with family and friends! Thanks to all who came to support my wonderful Father-In-Law! YAY for his 50th year!

PINTEREST PROJECT....
Alright, So I need to give myself a little pat on the back for ACTUALLY doing something I pinned on pinterest! I'm so proud of myself, and thought this turned out pretty cute!
Spencer thought it was cute/funny...So I count it as a SUCCESSFUL gift!
THANK YOU PINTEREST FOR YOUR INSPIRATION!


***LOVE***
The Brown's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment