Thursday, June 28, 2012

June JUNE June

June has been a CRAZY month for our family! Also, a little sad...the faster June went by, the sooner my lil' Berkley will turn ONE! I just can't believe it! Here's a little of what's been going on this month...
Berk started doing this the first part of June...it is ADORABLE!
SO EXCITED! :)
We finally made it to my nephew, Tracen's tee-ball game in Hyrum. It was so fun to watch!
He's such a little cutie! He hit the ball like a champ too!
Tracen's Cheerleaders!

FATHER'S DAY!
Here's an idea I found on Pinterest that we did for Braden's Dad for Father's Day. Just for fun! :)
Braden had to work on Father's Day this year, so we went and took him presents and hung out for a bit. Berk was VERY generous with her kisses today! I was lucky enough to catch it on camera! LOVE her open mouth, wet, passionate kisses!!!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
Being silly--she's very into our mouths, teeth, tongue now days! Maybe she'll be a DENTIST???!!!
Making silly noises...these 2 are SO adorable together!
PRECIOUS!
Giving Daddy some exercise!
She pretty much runs up and down these hallways!
Here's Berk after a day @ Grandma's house...she was so pooped, she's got her bottle propping up her head! She plays SO HARD @ Grandma's!!!
Berkley has started DANCING! It's the best thing EVER! She has her own little booty shake! I LOVE IT!
We went to Sizzler one day for Lunch and our waitress made Berk a BALLOON ANIMAL! Berk loved it!
Giving it kisses! MUAH!

Stay tuned for my sweet baby girls 1st Birthday!!! I'm so excited!!! JULY is my favorite month for many MANY reasons! Can't wait!

***LOVE***
The Brown's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment