Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Work, Homecoming, & a New Trick!

This past week has been SUPER fun! My friend @ work asked me to cover for her on Friday...and the BEST thing about it--Berkley got to join me! :) We had a wonderful time! As you can see, I took it as an opportunity to take a BILLION picutres! It's so hard to choose just one to post, so her are some of my fav's.
She is getting so big and more and more adorable by the day! Here is a fun video of her "baby talk" and drool fest--another one of her favorite things to do these days!
HOMECOMING! We got to get all decked out in Aggie gear and have ANOTHER photo shoot! Man this girl is gonna be BLIND from my camera flash! :)  
 Go Aggies! Go Aggies! HEY! HEY! HEY!

 FINALLY wearing the cute hat Grandma Michelle bought for me, now that it's chilly enough!
GRAND FINALE!
Berkley rolled over for the 1st time last night! I was WAY more shocked than she was! She just acted like she had done it a million times before! haha, silly girl! I was lucky enough to get her to do it ONCE more so I could record it! ENJOY! (I apologize for her drool...nothing I can do about it! )
 After the big event...she's looking at me like, "what mom? what are you getting so excited about?"

Love this little angel to pieces!
It's true what your mom's tell you...you will never love anything the way to love your children!!!!!!
 I TOTALLY understand now! :)
***Love***
The Brown's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment