Life has just been too crazy to blog! GOODNESS ME!
I apologize to any readers or followers I may have...I will make up for it with this post! I will try my best to fill you in on the past month and all that has gone on in our lives! I will kinda narrate what we've been doing with pic's of the little one of course! :)
HERE GOES...
This is Berkley @ 5 weeks...Staring @ Momma taking pictures...
Getting some "Tummy Time" in...She enjoys looking @ her surroundings!
I know she doesn't look like it here...but she LOVES bath time! She always has, and hopefully always will! Now days she splashes water all over me! :) SO CUTE!
Daddy/Daughter time...they sure are cute together!
We took Berkley to her 1st Logan High Football game! She enjoyed looking at the lights and all the people...then got bored and fell asleep!
Berkley and "Big Sis" Bella...they are getting along great! Berkley somewhat follows Bella around with her eyes and looks for her when she's not around.
Sunday's @ Grandma Michelle's...Tracen FINALLY started warming up to Berkley on this day...he wanted to help feed her, give her binkie, etc. It was so adorable!
Tracen said, "take a picture of us"....what a cute photo op!
This was the 1st of MANY smiles. She is such a happy girl and is always giving goofy looks and smiles! Makes my day!
Here's a silly look right before a blow-out! haha, she is so animated with her facial expressions! I LOVE IT!
She is getting so CHUNKY!
Berk is starting to enjoy reading books and watching baby einstein movies! Mommy and Daddy love reading stories to her!
---SO PRETTY---
We got Berkley this new toy, and she just kicks and kicks...and talks and talks under this thing! It is so entertaining to watch her play.
Berkley has always been super strong! She can hold her head up so well, and loves to extend her legs and "stand-up" (with a large amound of support) Recently she enjoys sitting up too, with a little help of course!
Smiling and Talking to Auntie Saranie! She sure loves all of her AUNTIES! :)
On 9/2/2011 Berkley welcomed her new cousin ZAYLEE! They are 8 weeks apart and I'm sure they will be just the best of friends!
With Grandpa Gordon & Grandma Linda...3 GRANDKIDS! WAHOO!
HAPPY LABOR DAY! "Can you believe my mom put this ridiculous headband on me?!" :) Get used to it Berk. Momma's gonna do that your whole life!
I honestly can't believe how happy this girl is! We have had only a few days since she has been born where she's been fussy...WE ARE SO LUCKY!
9 weeks old! Check out those GORGEOUS blue eyes! What a knockout! ;)
WE HAD HER 2 MONTH CHECK UP ON 9/12...AND SHE IS DOING SO WONDERFUL! SHE IS 12.5 LBS, AND 23.5 INCHES LONG! SHE WAS LIKE IN THE 80-85%...OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, AND HER OPTIMUM GROWTH WAS 99%! CAN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT!
SHE GOT HER 1ST ROUND OF VACCINATIONS, AND DID GREAT. SHE CRIED REALLY, REALLY HARD FOR ABOUT 2 MINUTES AND THEN FELL ASLEEP AND WAS JUST FINE AFTERWARDS!
Sleepy, sleepy! Berk is also a wonderful sleeper! She ALWAYS has her hands next to her face while she is asleep, SO CUTE. She MOSTLY lets her mommy and daddy sleep for at LEAST 6 hours a night, sometimes more!
We went and celebrated Parker's 2nd birthday @ Wellsville Dam on Sept 10, 2011. Had a jolly good time!
So tired from all the partying...
Poor Berkley...her daddy is gonna drag her to EVERY football game there is! But that's ok, as long as we can dress her up! :) This was her 1st aggie game...and she enjoyed it!
Aggie Family!
Along with all the smiling, Berkley has been "BABY TALKIN" like crazy! I love it! Sometimes in the morning I'll wake up to her just COOing and AHHing in her crib. It's so wonderful! I love that she is learning all these new things and growing up! Sad that it happens so fast...but it is honestly precious!
Here's a semi-wink, semi-smile from my happy baby girl to you! :)
AS FOR BRADEN AND I...
B HAS BEEN SUPER BUSY WITH WORK AND SCHOOL! HE IS DOING SO GREAT WITH SCHOOL THIS SEMESTER, AND I AM VERY PROUD OF HIM! HE IS LOVING BEING A DADDY! HE IS SO DARN CUTE WITH BERKLEY, JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THEM 2!
MY LIFE RARELY CHANGES, BUT I'VE HAD A BIG CHANGE RECENTLY! I WAS CALLED TO SERVE IN THE PRIMARY PRESIDENCY AS THE SECRETARY! WOWZA! I'M SO EXITED ABOUT IT. IT HAS BEEN BUSY, BUT GREAT! OTHER THAN THAT, I'M STILL WORKING @ FOOT & ANKLE CENTER OF PROVIDENCE FOR DR HUFF 3X'S A WEEK. THAT HAS BEEN WORKING OUT GOOD.
WE HAVE BEEN BUSY PLAYING SOFTBALL AS WELL! THAT IS OUR FAVORITE SUMMER/FALL ACTIVITY TOGETHER! WE HAVE THE BEST TIME!
SO THAT'S WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO!
***LOVE***
The Brown's :)

No comments:
Post a Comment