Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Big Girl Food/Turkey Day!

 Now that Berk has passed her 4 month mark, she has started on big girl foods! YAY! She has been ready for a while now. Whenever Braden and I would be eating dinner, she would just stare the food down! It was so funny! She does pretty good...and has enjoyed almost everything she has tried up to this point. She HATES rice cereal...hahaha, I tried giving it to her a few times, but she DID NOT enjoy it. So we stick to the fruits and veggies! In the video, is her VERY 1st venture...with peaches! She has also tried green beans, pears w/cinnamon & oatmeal, and squash. She is gonna be a chunk, because she LOVES food!!!
Braden and I decided this year, that we are going to give Berkley all of her Christmas presents as we get them. She is too young to really know the difference, and she will still have presents to "open" @ Grandma & Granpa's houses! And it's funner for Mom and Dad to just give them to her and watch her enjoy! Her biggest present this year is this fun lil' contraption! She loves it! It has music, and can turn around, and she can jump/bounce. 
 HAPPY TURKEY DAY! I actually made something I found on pinterest!! These adorable lil' turkey headbands! I made one for Berkley, and one for my niece Zaylee! We got a little festive for Thanksgiving! :)
 Here's my beautiful baby girl on her 1st Thanksgiving! HAPPY BABY!
 And of course, we've busted out the winter gear! She doesn't mind all the crazy stuff I put on her head....headbands, hats, etc....
 Even silly santa hats don't bother her! Which makes for a lot of fun for Mommy! :)
 HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

***LOVE***
The Brown's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment