DATE NIGHT!
This past month we had a SUPER FUN date night! We went to Olive Garden with a group and then back to mi casa to make gingerbread houses! It was SO MESSY, but SO MUCH FUN!
Hard @ work on their MASTERPIECES!
We like to capture each "date night" we have...since they are few and far between now that we are parents! :)
Dayna's Gingerbread House!
Braden's Gingerbread House (or Barn...) What a goof ball! :}
ALL FINISHED! B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADEN!
26 YRS!
Here we are enjoying our DELICIOUS dinner! Braden chose GYOZA! YUMMY!
So happy to be 26! :)
HAHAHA, he didn't even blow out all the 6 candles he had! BLOW HARDER B! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOCELYN!
We had a fun get together at my mom's house for Joce's birthday. All the pictures I took were of the babies...esp MINE! :)
YAY for cousins! :)
They are both getting SO big...SO fast!
My 2 favorite people in the WORLD!
Berk and her momma!
I'm pretty sure I am her favorite! :)
TRIP TO BOISE!
For Braden's birthday we decided to follow the USU Aggies up to Boise for the potato bowl! We went up with a group of Braden's mission pals and their wives. It was a BLAST! Even though they LOST in the last minute of the game. :( It was the first time we have left Berkley overnight, I was worried...but she had a GREAT time @ Grandma Lyle's!
ME and my HUBBA DUBB with the beautiful "smurf" turf in the background!
Here's the clan!
On our way home we stopped at Shoshone Falls near Twin Falls...GORGEOUS! and check out this photography...I even caught a rainbow! I'm a PRO and I didn't even know it!
***LOVE***
The Brown's :)

No comments:
Post a Comment