Happy Birthday to ME!!
I turned the big ol' 2-5 on March 11th! Birthdays are all kind of the same to me now days...just another year older! All my family members were SO AWESOME and made my day EXTRA special. Logan and I joined our Birthday Dinners on Sunday night and had GYOZA and LEMON BARS...my MIL makes the best lemon bars in the WORLD...and these were no exception! These pictures were from Sunday...my little girl isn't so little anymore! :( She is always the life of the party...and she LOVES all the attention.
My Fam also threw me a FANTASTIC party on Weds Night. I got to choose a meal, AGAIN--so we had turkey steaks, crab potatoes, broccoli, and bum rolls! YUMMY! My sis also made a DELICIOUS desert called, "slutty" brownies...They had cookie dough on the bottom, oreo's in the middle, and chocolate brownies on top! IT WAS HEAVEN!
Thanks to everyone for making my 25th a SUPER-DUPER one!
Play Date
Friday Night we got to babysit Cody and Jill's daughter Gracie....It was SO MUCH FUN! She is just an angel and it was great to see Berk interact with her. We had a couple of rough moments...Berk has been SCREAMING lately, just because...and she scared Gracie a few times. Yep, brought the poor girl to tears. I hope she will come back to play! I, of course, documented this blessed event...These girls are just ADORABLE. I wish all my dang friends lived close by so all our kids could play everyday!
St Patrick's Day
Top O' the Mornin' to ya Lassie! We tried our best to be FESTIVE for St. Patty's Day...Berk is in Green...and I even made...
..TA DA... GREEN PANCAKES!!!!
This was Berk's 1st experience with pancakes...and she loved them! They were kind of a mint green color...but hey, GREEN IS GREEN!!!
I even got up @ 5AM on a Saturday to make sure Braden had some before he went to work...and I had to make sure he was wearing GREEN too so he wouldn't get pinched by his co-workers. GO ME...I can be an AWESOME WIFEY when I wanna be! ;)
LUCK O' THE IRISH!
I really am so LUCKY to have such a great family and blessed life!
***LOVE***
The Brown's :)

No comments:
Post a Comment