This past weekend, I got to HOST my friend Kamille's baby shower! Shannon and I put everything together...and I'm not gonna lie, I'm impressed with how well everything turned out! She doesn't know the sex of her baby...so we went with a "gender neutral" theme...and it turned out ADORABLE!
Some of the decor--Shan made pom-pom's, I did the banners....
We made millie wear this around her belly....
Cute idea found VIA pinterest!
Here's the Preggers opening presents!!!
Table for "baby wishes" and "mommy advice"
PHOTO BOOTH...we all wrote in our guess on what the baby is gonna be...seem's to be a common theme going.... :)
We had such a GREAT turn out and a FABULOUS time! Can't believe she is taking that babe away from us and moving to LAS VEGAS! :) JK Millie! We understand...you gotta do what ya gotta do! ;)
WE WILL MISS YOU!!!
Thanks for letting me throw you a shower! You know it's my FAVORITE thing to throw parties for my pals! :) LOVE YOU!!
Thanks for letting me throw you a shower! You know it's my FAVORITE thing to throw parties for my pals! :) LOVE YOU!!
***LOVE***
The Brown's :)


LOVE all the grey chevron accents. So cute!
ReplyDelete