My little one is growing up so FAST! I just can't belive how fast it happens...one day she is my little baby, and the next she is a little girl! Ugh...it's been fun, and I LOVE to document it all! :) We had some leftover props from the baby shower, and decided to have ANOTHER photo shoot! Haha...she is so interested in her surroundings, that it's becoming more difficult. And the fact that she is MOBILE! Not quite crawling yet...but gets where she wants to go! Here are some of the better ones I captured!
This one is for her Uncle Dalton who is on a mission in Brazil...
She LOVES clapping her hands...
...here she is ON THE MOVE! little stinker...
Happy Easter, from my little bunny! :)
We've gotta get creative when Mommy is trying to get ready for the day...I'm just loving her pigtails lately, she's got some HAIR! I love it! :)
She has learned how to pull herself to standing lately...this was the 1st we witnessed! haha, she is mad--but mommy HAD to get a picture! We had to lower her crib, take out the bumpers, etc...so she won't climb out!!
Here is another attempt at standing...ugh...why does she want to be so grown up?! STAY LITTLE! :)
She has LOVE sticking out her tongue lately...haha...I just love her in yellow, and SUMMER CLOTHES! YAY for warm weather!
Here's another clappy pig-tail day! Just love this thing to pieces!
She has also learned lately to play peek-a-boo--she will hide her face while mommy takes care of the sound effects! :) She can go from her tummy to her bum. She is already getting into EVERYTHING! She's very EAGER to get crawling and walking...she will walk forever with someone holding onto her...She will be one active little gal!
***LOVE***
The Brown's :)

No comments:
Post a Comment