We've had ALOT going on the past week...goodness me! The past couple of months have just been NUTS for us the past couple months. When it rains, it POURS I guess!! Here's a little of what's been going on the past week....
Berk got to come to work with me again! My boss is WONDERFUL, and is so flexible with me.
It's just so fun to take this adorable thing to work and show her off a bit. :)
We got to enjoy some FUN in the SUN! Berk just LOVED being outside!
She just adores Bella...she giggles at her as she chases down her ball/frisbee, and will always look around for her if she hasn't seen her in a while. I'm so sad to announce that we are getting rid of Bella....:( we will miss her, but just don't have the time for her anymore. She deserves a better life, and we possibly found a good family for her already! That makes it so much easier when you know she will be loved and cared for!
She is such a busy body! She is getting into everything...and it's so fun to see her EXPLORE and learn and try new things. She never ceases to amaze me with how smart she is!
Wanted to try out mommy's chair for a bit! :)
Now for the GRAND FINALE!!!
This has been in the works for over a month, but this girl has finally got it down! SHE IS CRAWLING! It is so CRAZY to see her crawling everywhere, I keep thinking to myself, 'she's too young for this, she's still my baby'. She is growing up too fast. :( She is now getting in to EVERYTHING and she follows Braden and I everywhere! The days of me taking a shower in peace are OVER! haha, but it's fun!
As for other happenings, we've all had the dreaded cold/flu bug that has been going around. We are all FINALLY over it, but goodness...we had some miserable days!
Braden was elected onto our HOA board! He will be over the landscaping and such. We are excited for this opportunity to serve our community and get to know more of our neighbors!
As I said earlier, We have decided to get rid of Bella. This has been something I've put off forever, because I just love her so much. But it's time to let her go. She needs a yard, and a family who has time to play with her and such. We posted her on Facebook as well as KSL, and we had a family come get her last night. They are taking her for a week, just to see how she is...then we will talk about a more permanent situation. I'm very sad about it, but at the same time, I have a really good feeling about this family and have no doubt that they will love her and take GREAT care of her! WE WILL MISS HER!
We are heading to Arizona this weekend...Braden's Grandma passed away, so we will be heading down for a funeral. Not too much fun...but we hope to enjoy the time with family and some nicer weather for a few days!
And that's basically what's new with us!
***LOVE***
The Brown's :)

No comments:
Post a Comment