Ever since Berk has started crawling, she has been such a BUSY BEE! She absolutely LOVES being mobile and getting into everything! Mommy and Daddy always have to be on our A Game! It's quite fun to watch her explore and learn...I think she is pretty smart for her age! Surprises me sometimes and I say to myself, "did she really just do that?!" I love it! Here is some of the latest with our little sassy pants!
We FINALLY got her a highchair! We put it off for a while, because the bumbo worked just as good and took up less space! She is now to big for the bumbo, and trys to flip out of it CONSTANTLY and she breaks off the tray...ugh! Time for an upgrade! Doesn't she look so BIG?!
She is enjoying some Grahmn Crackers! I have the hardest time finding stuff she will EAT! haha, she is in this phase of spitting out stuff she doesn't like...mostly TEXTURES she doesn't like, JUST LIKE HER MOM! We've gotta get creative sometimes....which brings us to our next photo...
These thingys are WONDERFUL! Miss Berkley loves them! It's a great way to sneak in FRUITS and VEGGIES! She spits out fresh stuff, so whatver works, RIGHT? She can just drink them like a capri sun basically!
BEING SASSY!
She doesn't have another grahmn cracker in her hand, and she is letting her momma know!
We recently got her some new toys, and we are super excited about this one! It's a V-Tech Walker thing...this was her first day playing with it, just checking things out. It's FARM themed, which is super cute. Braden and I have already been whistling the songs from it on our spare time! ;) Ah, the joys of parenting!
We are hoping to promote some walking with this toy....
Day 1- she would just stand with it...she was TOO interested in the fun stuff to walk to much with it!
She doesn't miss a thing...and her favorite past time as of late is to UNPACK stuff! She couldn't miss out on this GIANT box full of fun green stuff!
She loves making messes!!! I've been letting her just go for it, knowing I can clean it up later! :)
Here she is one morning, I was folding her laundry and left for a split second to grab something...and here's what I come back to! She has ruined all my laundry piles, pulled all of her blankie's off the shelf, and her toys still laying there! I ALWAYS get the sweet innocent face she is pulling here, like "what mom? I didn't do anything!" :) I actually quite enjoy it, even though I play the mommy role, and tell her she is being naughty!
She likes to check out my glitter toes...haha...
CRAZY HAIR in the am's! :)
and for the GRAND FINALE....
This happend a few days after the previous pictures, but it's so EXCITING! She is gonna be walking on her own in no time!
This is her FAVORITE thing to do these days! She is so funny, if she hits a wall or the couch, she gets SO ANGRY and will grunt for me to come help her! Haha, but she will go up and down the hallway a million times!
GROWING UP SO FAST! But we love it!
***LOVE***
The Brown's :)

Love it! She is adorable!
ReplyDelete