One of my FAVORITE things about having a little girl, is the CLOTHES! I have always loved shopping for Berk and getting her all dressed up! Not only is it fun for me, but I've noticed that I am able to associate events, memories...with certain outfits! SILLY I know, but it's true! I made this collage (THANK YOU PICASA) to reflect some of those moments...this has come about recently because Berk has the same set of onsies in Newborn and 9months. I've been having TONS of flashbacks due to this! :) ENJOY!
The past 10 months have just FLOWN by! I have been so blessed to have this little girl in my life...I am so lucky I get to be her MOMMY!!! :)
OTHER HAPPENINGS....
This past Saturday, My family and I went to the fundraiser COLOR FOR TESSA!
We aren't really runners, but thought we could push the babies and just walk the 5k! haha, it was so muddy, and we didn't want to get our strollers stuck...so we did the KID'S RUN! Pathetic, I know! But it was all for the cause and we were happy to participate!
Here we are waiting for DLY to show up! The Lyle's aren't really morning people...we were so late, that we didn't even get a sweet t-shirt! I was bummed... :(
Miss Berkley ready to go!
Lately, Princess Berkley hasn't been doing so well in her stroller. Half way through she got fussy, and so Autnie Jamie carried her to the finish line! SPOILED? I think so!
Here's my little girl helping me fold her laundry...she takes it all out of the basket for me to fold. HAPPY HELPER! :)
***LOVE***
The Brown's :)



No comments:
Post a Comment