I'm a little behind...
A few weekends ago, our Fam road tripped to St David, AZ for our Grandma's Funeral :( This was Berk's 1st trip to AZ, and I was surprised how well she did. We had a great trip...
DAY #1
Logan to St George to Las Vegas
We tried as much as possible to break up the LONG drive, so we made a pit stop in St George to see my Dad!
We took a couple hours to swim, play, and eat a delicious meal! Berk got this swimsuit for Christmas, and this was her 1st time wearing it. SO ADORABLE!
She was a little unsure of the cold water...
...so she spend most of her time in the hot tub playing b-ball! :)
Daddy taking her for a little swim. She still kicks her legs behind her like she's propelling herself along!
Brown boys doing what they do best!
Funniest video EVER! haha, they ALWAYS find something fun and crazy to do to stay entertained!
SLEEPY girl! She slept SO GOOD in the car the entire trip...which led to a couple of restless nights in hotel rooms...but overall, she gets an A++++!
Our arrival in LAS VEGAS...
We stayed @ the LUXOR in Las Vegas, and it was pretty sweet! (Not to mention the rooms were SUPER cheap on a weeknight, BONUS!)
Berk exploring our room...
Aldin checking out our sweet jacuzzi tub!
The Room...
Purple Velvet Couch....ROOOAAARRR! ;)
Our AWESOME roomies!
DAY #2
Las Vegas to St David, AZ
Stopping to get gas, food and of course stretch those chunky legs! Berk just loved getting out of the car and "walking" around and seeing Gma, Gpa, and all of her Aunties and Uncles! She sure loves them!
Our car...enjoying some spastic moments while going through a drive through...I'm so mad at myself for cutting out half of Berk's face in this picture! Pure JOY on her face, pure JOY!
Climbing around the car like a mad woman. Again, only while we were going through a drive through!
Our arrival in ST DAVID,AZ...
This was my 1st trip to St David, so I made Brade pull over so I could take a picture of the sign! I was so excited to be there! :) It was just as I imagined it would be...

We stayed @ the Best Western in Benson, AZ...and it was wonderful! We got to swim and have a nice Breakfast.
This was the rental car that Braden and I got to drive. I fell in AUTO LOVE with it...someday, when I make my millions, I will own this vehicle!
Move over Daddy, it's my turn to drive! HOLD ON! :)
Love these 2! They were the best travel buddies and roomies! :)
GET ME OUT OF THIS DANG CAR ALREADY!
There is a chunk missing here from our trip...the night of Day #2 was Gma Brown's viewing, and the morning of Day #3 was Gma Brown's funeral, So I put my camera away. Her funeral service was beautiful. We were able to pay our respects to Grandma Brown and celebrate the wondeful life she lived, as well as her joyous reunion with her husband in Heaven! What a comfort it is to have knowledge and a testimony of the Plan of Salvation!! {Sorry, little bit personal/emotional there} I'm so blessed to be apart of such an amazing family. It was great to meet and get reaquainted with members of the family!
DAY#3
St David, AZ to Flagstaff, AZ
Back to the Car Seat for the little one! ON THE ROAD AGAIN!
Playing w/ Auntie Saranie!
Stopping for food in Phoenix, AZ...
...CHEESE...
My little fam!
The manager of the restaurant wanted to take a picture of Berk and she posted it on this HUGE bulletin board near the entrance. I felt honored, and Berk looked cute as ever! :)
DAY #4
Flagstaff, AZ to St George
Our arrival in FLAGSTAFF...
I had to mention the HOWARD JOHNSON in this post. We gave Dad such a HARD TIME about this, and it is still an ongoing joke to this day! He was telling us ALL TRIP how nice the Howard Johnson was gonna be..."You guys just wait until we get to the Howard Johnson, it's SO super NICE", etc. When we got there, it was kind of a dump! haha, so we teased him quite a bit. It's still giving us some good laughs! :)
Berk got to enjoy the bathtub for the 1st time...We were in such a hurry the past few days, that she had to take showers! She is loving life right about now!
This girl was SO tired at this point in the trip!
Learning to close her eyes for the FLASH of my camera! haha!
Back to St George to visit Gpa and Gma Lyle!
Berk is so funny! It takes her a little bit to warm up to my Dad...or practically ANYONE who has facial hair! As it was time for us to leave, they were buddies!
Chillin' outside, chewing on some highlighters...life is good! :)
DAY #5
St George to Logan
Hanging out in the pool again...working on our suntans!
We didn't have any heat in the pool today, so Berk wasn't diggin' it. Little princess...it was TOO COLD for her! haha, so we set up camp on the grass and she was entertained for a LONG time! Long enough for Logan, Braden and I to play a round of HORSE in the pool. :)
So HAPPY to be back in the car! HOME STRETCH!
Stretching our legs in Nephi...
...She is gonna take off walking/running SOON! ugh...I dread the day...she is SO ACTIVE!
We both bought PINK treats at the Gas Station...we had just gotten news that my BF Kamilly had her baby...and IT WAS A GIRL! YAY! We celebrated with Strawberry Wafers and Strawberry Lemonade! :)
HOME SWEET HOME!
The day after the trip...we were all so HAPPY to be home! Here is an adorable video of Berk and her Daddy being silly!
***LOVE***
The Brown's :)



No comments:
Post a Comment