Tuesday, May 24, 2011

6 weeks to go!

We had another MD appt to check up on baby girl yesterday! Things are moving right along! We have only 6 weeks left! HOLY COW! She is measuring normal and her heartbeat is good and strong! 

As for Mommy, I'm doing great! Only gained 1 lb at this week's appt! YAHOO!  My feet have started to swell by the end of every day...haha, Braden enjoys poking his finger into my foot and leaving a dent. He finds it amusing. I am SO SO ready to be done with this pregnancy, and SO SO ready to be a mommy! Can't believe we are so close! This week will be my last week of work, so I will really get "down and dirty" on prepping for the BABE! We still have lots to do in the nursery...UGH...

And big news, I believe we have decided on a name for the little one!
Berkley Marie Brown
 I just love that it is unique, and I have been stuck on it for a while!

We can't wait for her to get here! We go back for another check up in 2 weeks, then after that--we go in EVERY WEEK! goodness! We are so dang close! I hope time flies these next 6 weeks!

***LOVE***
The Browns

No comments:

Post a Comment