Sunday, May 22, 2011

BLOG CHALLENGE- POST #1

15 "FUN" FACTS ABOUT ME
I added in the "FUN" for these Facts, just to keep things interesting! So here goes!
  • I LOVE watching the previews to movies! At home, at the theatre, old movies, new movies...ETC.
  • Going to the dentist for my 6 month cleaning is one of my FAVORITE things in the world.
  • I can eat cold cereal for every meal of every day and be completely satisfied.
  • I am a Shop-a-holic. No denying it.
  • I color code my closet, and alphabetize my movies and cd's, and lots of other crazy things. Some people believe I have OCD.
  • Not to brag, but I am freakishly good at SCENE-IT games. I can rarely convince people to play with me.
  • LOVE LOVE LOVE dogs, HATE HATE HATE cats!
  • The 4th of July is my all time FAVORITE holiday!
  • I do not get embarassed very easily. I make a fool of myself quite FREQUENTLY!
  • I DO NOT, repeat, DO NOT like surprises. Even good ones.
  • I would be 100% lost in my life without my planner and my cell phone.
  • I love to buy office supplies! Staples is one of my favorite stores.
  • I LOVE old people. I think they are the cutest!
  • I used to be the biggest bully to my baby sister, Jamie--but she is honestly my BEST FRIEND! Always has been, Always will be!
  • I'm SO dang happy with my life right now! I am so madly in love with my hubby, have the most adorable puppy, and am expecting a beautiful baby girl in 7 weeks! COULDN'T ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE!
There ya have it! If you didn't know these random things about me before, now you do!
Hope you enjoyed it!

***LOVE***
The Browns

No comments:

Post a Comment