A picture of you last year, and now, and how you have changed!
May 2010
WOW! So much has changed this past year! We'll just stick with the big things!
- Braden and I were sealed in the Temple on May 1st 2010! This has blessed our lives in so many ways. It has been so fun going to the temple together over the past year and be able to be apart of all of our friend/family events @ the temple!
- My hair is dark again.
- The biggest thing that has changed, of course, is us being pregnant! We decided ,back in May of 2010, that we were ready to be parents. I am so grateful for the decision we made, and can't wait to be Mom. Being a mother is the most important thing I want to be in this life, and I'm so grateful I get to raise a sweet little girl with such a wonderful man! I know he is going to be a FANTASTIC Daddy!
This picture was taken a month or so ago....I have gotten ALOT bigger!
It's so fun to reflect on the last year of our lives together! We have truely been blessed and are looking forward to the year ahead!
***LOVE***
The Browns :)

No comments:
Post a Comment