Friday, May 20, 2011

BLOGGING ROOKIE

Hello ALL! So...I'm gonna start blogging...I'm a total rookie! Don't know what i'm doing! But I want to get in the habit for when the little one arrives so those who are far away or crazy busy can keep up on the BROWN FAM! :)

We've got 7 WEEKS to go in the pregnancy...and everything has been going GREAT! BABY GIRL is growing healthy and strong...and right on schedule! As for daddy and mommy, We're surviving. We're just ready for this little girl to be here! Can't decide on a name...we're back and forth between Brynlee, Berkley, and Brooklyn...and are still taking suggestions! :) I've been really liking Rylee lately...but who knows?! It's so hard to decide!

Anyways, that is what's new with us! And just for fun, and for ideas for different posts...I'm gonna do this "blogging challenge" I will prob just do 31 POSTS instead of 31 DAYS, and I'll try to keep everyone posted on the fam and the baby!
POST 1- 15 FACTS ABOUT YOU
POST 2- A PICTURE OF YOU LAST YEAR, AND NOW, AND HOW YOU'VE CHANGED SINCE THEN
POST 3- A FAVORITE PHOTO
POST 4- SOMETHING I CRAVE
POST 5- TOP 10 PET PEEVES
POST 6- SOMETHING I BOUGHT RECENTLY
POST 7- SOMETHING I WANT TO BUY
POST 8- A FAVORITE SONG
POST 9- A FAVORITE MOVIE
POST 10- A FAVORITE FOOD AND RECIPE
POST 11- A FAVORITE BOOK
POST 12- A FAVORITE QUOTE
POST 13- WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY?
POST 14- YOUR DREAM HOUSE...
POST 15- NEXT 3 ITEMS ON YOUR "BUCKET LIST"
POST 16- YOUR FAVORITE YOUTUBE VIDEO
POST 17- A HABIT YOU WISH YOU DIDN'T HAVE
POST 18- PUT YOUR IPOD ON SHUFFLE AND LIST THE FIRST 10 SONGS THAT COME UP
POST 19- A HOBBY OF MINE
POST 20- YOUR FAVORITE CHRISTMAS TRADITION
POST 21- A TRAVEL STORY
POST 22- A PHOTO OF MY FAMILY
POST 23- SHARE A FAVORITE MEMORY
POST 24- 5 THINGS YOU LOVE ABOUT SUMMER
POST 25- A PLACE I LOVE
POST 26- A CHILD I LOVE
POST 27- A PERSON I LOVE
POST 28- A SECRET YOU WANT TO GET OUT
POST 29- SOMETHING YOU COULD NEVER GET TIRED OF DOING
POST 30- A PHOTO OF YOURSELF AND 3 GOOD THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED IN THE PAST 30 DAYS
POST 31- HOPES, DREAMS, AND PLANS FOR THE NEXT 365 DAYS

Thanks for stoppping in!

***LOVE***
THE BROWNS

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the dark side :). Rylee was on the list for Hadley...and I really like Berkley. But they are all cute!! Can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Welcome to the Blogging world! LOL! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete